Saturday, December 5, 2009

latest

hye im back with the most unimaginable scenes in my life.just now in myspace.there were someone fighting about schools.seseri with asis.after that ssas are quite okay with seseri n we decided 2 support seseri.then,she suddenly getting mad at me for supporting seseri n she decided 2 support asis.im ur bf.u r suppose 2 support me not stab me.plus ssas n seseri r jus friends man.not more than that.plus i am madly in love wit my sweetheart.syg,u r suppose 2 support me.not against me.i have always supported u in everything u do.why cant u do the same for me.plsss.im asking.i dun want 2 fight with for such small little things.i know u r mad at me but can talk it slowly n nicely.hav i ever raised my voice 2 u even when im pissed of.not at all.i really hope u can do the same 2 me.u r a wonderfull girlfriend n u r one in a million years but please do support me.i hav no one except u.

No comments:

Post a Comment