Saturday, December 5, 2009

understanding me

my realitionship with her started with a lot of challanges.when we were together,my mother found out about us n she was like so damn mad.i were freaking out at that ime.firstly she took my phone.i can even text her.the whole day my mother was scolding me n everything.i was really in a tensed mood.this happened during the fasting month.this years fasting month is one hell of a month for me.the,when my father came back my father took over my mother place n it got worse coz im a dead man.he hit me n it was so damn painfull.after that,my brother came home.my brother is like so big n muscular.her represented kl for the mr muscle malaysia n he got third.u can see it for urself.search google n type mr malaysia 2009.my brother catogory is above 70kg.het got third placing n his name is syed iqbal.see it for real.it was one hell of a day.i started crying.i hav never gone through something like this for a gurl.that was the first time i cried for a gurl.then,i went back 2 school.i am in boarding school.as a punishment,my father did not give me money for 1 whole month.i were in total misery.i had 2 borry people money 2 buy a new simcard so that i can contact her.those we the diffcult times.i had 2 borrow my friends phone.i greatful coz she always shared her topup with me.she was very understanding at times even she easily get upset.when i went home during the weekends,my mother discovered that i hav a fon again.she took the fon n she said u hav any gf,u will not hav my blessings.i could not take it anymore.my mother scolded me all day long.my brother felt pity 2 me n took me out.he brought me 2 the cc.u opened my ms n i wrote a long message 2 her.i told that i love u with all my life but my mother said that i will not hav her blessing.i told her that she will always be in my heart.im sorry for everything.after that,she was un9 2 n then she replied that she doesnt want 2 be apart from me.i said i hav no other choicen she understand me.i said that if u need me i will always be there for u.that night,my parents went out.i were alone at home n she called me.she said she needed me.she could not lose me.i felt so touched n i took the risk to be with her again.those were the hardships that i hav went through 2 be with her.that shows how much i love u my sweetheart.that is why,in my mind i hav never thought of leaving u.so u should understand when i feel jelous if u put another guy piture even he is a friend at ur profile.its hurts me.othe rpeople might say that i am a ver sensitive guy.yes i am.that is why i really take gud care of my beloved ones.i would do anything for the one i love.i would even spend all the money i hav on them n not being calculative on me.the only think im asking u is please 2 understand me.i hav been very loyal 2 u.i hav not put any girls photo at my profile.i hav not spoken about any other girls goodness.all i talk is about u.everything that belongs 2 me is yours.i let u know all of my secrets.everything.u know the password of my ms.there is nothing that i am hiding from u.my love for u is clear as crystal.i hav never wanted i relationship
2 hav a disturbance.i dun want our relationship 2 end because of other people.that is why i asked u about ur priorites.me or ur friends.coz i dun want 2 hurt myself at the end of the day.i will start 2 do crazy stuff that no one would imagine.i dun give a damn about other people.what i care is u n me.that matters me the most.i changed myself just for u.i know u aready know that.i dun text gurl.the only person i text is u.my whole life is about u.everything i do i think of u.sweetheart,after our 2 date.i went back 2 adibs home.i decided to go home.from adib's house,i walked 2 sentul lrt station that took me 1 hour n 15 minutes.i were soak in sweat.then,i went down at ampang n walked 2 zoo negara.i were so damn tires till i almost fainted n got hit by a car.it took me 2hors n 30 minutes to reach to zoo negara.from there i called my brother.i did all this because i love u.i would go through anything for u.im jus hoping that u would appreciate me like how i took care of ur heart n apppreciated u.i did not care about ur look.what did i care is ur tiny fragile little heart.if u think that someone else can take gud care of u better than i do,its ur choice but i will try my very best to prove 2 u that my love 2 u is just not only through speaking.u know i lysm sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment