Monday, December 7, 2009

sometimes i jus dun understand u.i xfaham lah.can u tell me what do u wan from me.how do wan me 2 treat u.i hav given u the best treatmen that i hav given 2 any gurl but i think u r not satisfied with that.i jus dont know.i dun thin u r taking our relationship serious.u seems to take it easy.sometimes i feel that u dun mind losing me coz u can find a replacement in no time because so many guys r after u.i hav done my best to show u that i love u but why cant u.sometimes u just force me to do things that im really not in the mood 2 do.why cant u understand me.u always wanted things to go ur way.i hav nvr said anything.i need u think what i hav said 2 u.jus think back.coz im really trying my best n if u r not gonna help me then its gonna be so difficult 4 me.please understand me.if i can understand u,why cant u understand me.im such a simple guy.i jus dun wan any of us 2 fight but u r not trying to avoid it.i am really under a lot of stress right now.please for god sake,please understand me.sometimes when u do this 2 me,i cry coz i feel very lonely.even the person i love cant understand.u dont even care.eventhough deep down in my heart im sad,i hav never want to show that sadness 2 u.i hav always kept it deep down in my heart.i guess after all i hav gone through,maybe thats jus not enough for u.i jus wan u 2 know that i am willing to go through anything 4 u but please help me by understanding me.im not asking much from u.ilysm sweetheart.u know that u will always be in my heart.sweet dreams.i hope that i will be there by ur side tomorrow.if not,jus pray for me.p.s i love u

1 comment: