Tuesday, December 15, 2009

my sweetheart

hye sweetheart.i hope that u r hepy always.u can really make me hepy n u can laso make me sad.yesterday when u said something so hurting,after that i felt like my happiness has been taken away.i dun hav a life.i feel like getting sick.u can make my world go round.u r jus so important 4 me.i jus want 2 be the only one in ur heart.i really miss u n doing all the fun things with u n i know that u r going out wit ur friends 2morrow.jus hav fun eventhough im jeleous.i know u can still be hepy witout me.jus dun forget me.sometimes i feel that i am not important 4 u.sometimes u jus forget that i am ur bf.i jus dun know whether it is true or not but im just telling what i feel.2morrow,im gonna be all alone at home.i jus dun wanna fight wit u anymore.i jus cant take it.it drives me crazy coz i love u wit all my heart.i need u all the time.i hope u hav the same feelings 4 me 2.i jus wan u 2 know ur limits as friends n dun treat them more than that coz it really hurts me if u treat them as equal as me.sometimes u might no realise it.i really hav gud times wit u.i hope that our relationship can last long till we die.i need u 2 help me also.plsss sweetheart.ilysm syg.just take care of urself.plss eat okey.eat ur medicine if ur sick.i care so much about u.if anything happens 2 u,i dun know what will happen 2 me.ilyf my love.muahmuah.

No comments:

Post a Comment